Welcome to the Florida College of Natural Health!
Miami | Orlando | Fort Lauderdale | Sarasota
Do you want a career that offers the satisfaction of helping people and a work environment that is positive and exciting? Consider a career in massage therapy or skin care. Massage therapy and skin care are careers in which you not only take care of others, you also take care of yourself.
Massage therapists and skin care professionals work in a wide variety of environments, including resort spas, cruise ships, medical offices, sports clinics, destination spas, and day spas. Many start their own private practices!
Now with four convenient locations in Miami, Fort Lauderdale (Pompano Beach), Orlando (Maitland), and Sarasota (Bradenton), we have been a leader
in natural health education in Florida for more than 20 years.
The Florida College of Natural Health is a member of the Steiner Education Group (SEG), which operates massage therapy schools and skin care schools at 31 campuses in 14 states. Steiner Education Group is a subsidiary of Steiner Leisure Limited, which operates more than 200 spas on cruise ships and at resorts worldwide. Steiner spas, both on land and at sea, recruit from the Steiner Education Group schools.
The Florida College of Natural Health offers degree and diploma programs leading to
- Massage Therapy
- Skin Care
- Paramedical Skin Care
Whether your dream is to work in a medical office, cruise ship, a resort spa, or a day spa or salon close to home, the education you receive at the Florida College of Natural Health can help get you there. You can even start your own private practice!
Why choose Florida College of Natural Health over other massage therapy schools and skin care schools?
- Graduate in as little as 5 months.
- Financial Aid is available to those who qualify.
- Accredited massage therapy school and skin care school
– accredited by ACCSC.
- Our Therapeutic Massage Training Program is programmatically accredited by COMTA.
- We have been serving the state of Florida for more than 20 years.
- Graduate with valuable hands-on experience in our public clinics.
- Career Services assistance is provided to all students and graduates!
- Graduates work for many of the top massage and spa industry employers in the nation.